A rapid, cost-effective research services solution
Our highly qualified scientists have expertise across multiple technologies, including genome sequencing, gene expression quantification, and variant discovery.
We want to help you get from sample to data in minimal time. That’s why we deliver fully customizable genomics services including, but not limited to, whole genome sequencing and assembly, targeted genotyping, transcriptome sequencing and expression quantification, epigenetic analysis, and microbiome profiling.
With options from short and long read sequencing, to low and high throughput, our cutting-edge methods, assays, and protocols are here to transform your genomics research.
Our customer-oriented team is experienced in a wide range of applications related to AgBiotech, Food and Nutrition, and Human Health. As a PacBio® certified service provider and one of the most capable genomics laboratories in North America, our genomics services offer you fast and accurate results using a unique combination of expertise and cutting-edge technologies from Illumina, Pacific Biosciences, 10x Genomics, and NanoString.
Genomics Sequencing Services
- Whole or targeted Genome Sequencing
- Low-pass Whole Genome Sequencing
- Exome Sequencing
- Infinium genotyping array
Transcriptomics Sequencing Services
- RNA sequencing from tissue or single-cell
- Full-length mRNA sequencing (Iso-Seq)
- Small-RNA sequencing
- Targeted RNA sequencing
- Targeted gene expression profiling (Nanostring pre-made and customizable panels)
- Viral detection
Epigenetics Sequencing Services
- Whole-genome bisulfite and enzymatic-based Methylation sequencing
- Targeted Methylation sequencing (Capture Methyl-seq)
- Infinium methylation profiling array
- Hi-C sequencing (chromatin conformation)
- ATAC sequencing from tissue or single-cell (chromatin accessibility)
- ChipSeq and CUT&RUN sequencing (chromatin accessibility)
Metagenomics Sequencing Services
- Microbiome species profiling (16S/18S/ITS)
- Microbiome functional profiling